Yoga exercises are the best choice to enjoy your life with a healthy and strong body. Yoga is not just to shape your body, it actually helps to manage the internal system of the human body. Similarly, breathing is the most important and it occurs without thoughts.
It is a very beautiful and important system that is provided by God and we can’t live without taking a breath. When we breathe in, our body’s blood cells acquire oxygen, and when we breathe out the blood cells release carbon dioxide. Scientists have proved that Carbon dioxide is a useless product that’s held back via your body and exhaled.
Inappropriate breathing can disturb the oxygen and carbon dioxide interaction and replace stress, panic attacks, exhaustion, and other bodily and emotional disorders. That’s why we need to practice yoga breathing techniques or asanas which may help to prevent many diseases or health disorders.
For many years, yoga has added breathing exercises that provides a lot of benefits such as:
- Yoga breathing exercises improve blood pressure levels in the human body.
- These exercises help to decrease the symptoms of depression and anxiety.
- Breathing exercises help to restore energy levels.
- Yoga breathing exercises may reduce pain.
- You can practice yoga breathing exercises to relax muscles.
- Moreover, yoga breathing exercises may Lower stress and also reduce cortisol levels in the human body.
Experts know well about all the yoga exercises and their stages. But beginners have no idea about yoga asanas, perfect yoga time, and many more things. So, they need to learn why yoga breathing exercises are important or what are the techniques of yoga breathing exercises. Today we decided to discuss Yoga Breathing exercises For Beginners with amazing techniques.
Amazing Yoga Breathing Exercises For Beginners
Yoga teachers, experts, and guidance provide very simple and amazing yoga breathing techniques in the beginning. These are as follows:
1: Nadi Shodhana
This yoga breathing exercise is specially introduced for beginners because it is simple and easy to start the yoga practice. Moreover, it is really helpful in relieving stress, panic attacks, anxiety, etc. It helps to control heartbeats, calms down the nervous system, also may lower blood pressure.
You can practice Nadi Shodhana or Alternate Nostril Breathing during stress and relax your mind within 15-20 minutes. But you need to learn the position of the Alternate Nostril Breathing Exercise.
- You need to place your right hand by twisting your pointer and middle fingers into your palm, going with your pinky, thumb, and ring finger extended.
- Now you have to close your eyes and start breathing exercises.
- You have to Inhale and exhale slowly.
- First, you have to use your right hand and close off your right nostril by using your thumb.
- Now you have to Inhale via your left nostril.
- Next, you have to use the ring finger of your right hand and easily close off your left nostril.
- Now you can open and exhale via your right nostril.
- Similarly, you can Inhale via your right nostril and close off your right nostril with your thumb.
- Now you can open your left nostril and exhale easily.
- Repeat this exercise and complete the 10 rounds. You have to take a break and breath normally.
2: Ujjayi Pranayama
This yoga breathing exercise is most common and very helpful to improve depressive issues in the human body. It also improves pulmonary functions and also boosts energy in the human body.
You can practice this yoga breathing exercise or pose to calm down your mind and warm your body. It is also called Snake breathing, Ocean’s breath, and Whispering breath.
- You have to sit down in any reflective position, need to close your eyes, and also be spine neutral.
- Now you have to inhale and exhale via your mouth. You have to feel the air passing via your windpipe.
- When you feel relaxed with your exhales, you have to try to tighten the back of your throat.
- Also, you have to constrict the path of air. Hence, you will feel a soft hissing sound.
- After inhaling and exhaling, you have to close the mouth and begin breathing via your nose.
- You can practice this exercise for 5 minutes in the beginning and then increase the duration of inhaling and exhaling day by day.
3: Kapalbhati Pranayama
This breathing exercise of yoga is very powerful and helps to increase oxygen levels. Also, it may help to manage the CO2 levels, enhance the capacity of the lungs, activate the brain cells, cure insomnia, cure asthma, and also improve the health of the skin. You can practice this Skull Shining Breath without any issue.
- You can sit with your spine erect and start inhaling.
- You can Inhale through your nose.
- You have to exhale by pulling your stomach back towards the spine.
- You have to exhale quickly via your nose and also relax your abdomen.
- You can repeat this practice process 20 times.
4: Surya Bhedana Pranayama
It is a very useful and essential yoga breathing exercise because it is helpful to warm your body, boost your energy, cure gas problems, etc. Moreover, you can practice this breathing exercise in yoga to low blood pressure, boost the sympathetic nervous system, help to warm your body, etc.
- You have to sit easily on the ground.
- You need to keep your head and spine erect and also close your eyes.
- You can now use your right hand’s ring finger and little finger to off your left nostril.
- You have to inhale slowly through your right Nostril.
- Now you can use the right hand and off your right nostril with thumb.
- Again you have to exhale via your left nostril.
- Repeat this process 5-10 times and increase the duration day by day.
If you are at a learning point and decide to start a yoga practice, then you have to know everything like yoga poses, the best exercises to manage your body system, and also the breathing exercises.
So, if you want to know what are Yoga Breathing Exercises For Beginners or how inhaling and exhaling can help you to improve the body system.
You need to read this article because everything is unveiled and 4 amazing yoga breathing exercises are explained well in the above section.