October 2020 Yoga Calendar – ACTION
Right here is your Yoga With Adriene Free month-to-month Yoga calendar! No gimmicks, no catch. That is an providing that will help you get on the mat commonly to domesticate steadiness and wellbeing. If you’re intuiting that you simply may profit from an everyday and sustainable at residence yoga observe – look no additional.
If that is your first time becoming a member of us, welcome!
Every month, we come collectively as a group round a theme that conjures up questions and guides intention in your observe each on and off the mat.
The practices chosen assist your exploration of the theme, whether or not you take on the entire month or dropping in for a single everytime you like.
The practices on the calendar are free and are all accessible on the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel. Once we embrace membership practices on the calendar, they’re famous as FWFG practices and we additionally embrace alternate free YouTube practices on these days for many who aren’t members.
This month’s free providing is an invite to ACTION.
Can we present up on our mats in a means that allows us to point out up off our mats too? By way of constant and intentional observe we may be there for one another – our household, mates, neighbors, group, in addition to ourselves.
Our yoga observe supplies us with the inspiration to floor, heart, and join with our braveness and self-discipline in order that we will then can take our observe off our mats and into the world in an actual means with function, intention, and ACTION.
Motion requires us to have a properly of power to drag from. It additionally requires us to take time to refresh in order that we will recharge and return to motion. The practices chosen for this month are a mix of nurturing practices and fascinating practices. It’s a month that invitations you to seek out your voice, join along with your energy, and take your yoga observe off your mat and into the world. There are additionally practices all through the month that supply a chance to recenter and refresh so you’ll be able to maintain exhibiting up.
The world wants us and we want one another. Take this month to think about ACTION and what that may imply in your life.
Additionally on the calendar this month is the 3-video collection “Enhance & Chill” on Oct. 12, 13, and 14. This FWFG collection is a program to assist you in taking good care of each thoughts and physique in a means that feels good! You may observe these practices on the FWFG App and on FWFG.com. If you’re not subscribed to FWFG, there are free practices from the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel listed on these days on the calendar as properly.
We wrap up the month with every week of enjoyable with our Halloween practices, beginning with an all-new Yoga With Adriene Halloween observe on Oct. 25, 2020.
Invite somebody to affix you! Drop-in all through the month or be part of us for the entire month.
Share your experiences with the Kula and the group with #ywaACTION.
Be sure to subscribe to the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel, if you haven’t already! That is the #1 strategy to assist the YWA free calendar and the brand new free YouTube movies.
Join with @adrienelouise and @fwfglife on IG.
Right here’s what else it’s essential to know:
- Right here is your free playlist on the YouTube channel that you may observe every day for the entire month. The brand new observe on Oct. twenty fifth will likely be added to the playlist when it’s launched to the Yoga With Adriene YouTube channel on that date.
- Right here is your playlist for the month on the FWFG membership. The brand new observe will likely be added when it’s launched.
- Comply with together with the calendar day-after-day or drop in all through the month. Discover what feels good and maintain working towards!
- The Discover What Feels Good membership FWFG app is accessible within the App Retailer and Google Play Retailer for cellular gadgets. The app can be accessible in your tv with Apple TV, Roku, and FireTV. Or you’ll be able to entry it on the net at www.FWFG.com.
- You may download a free, clickable PDF of the calendar here.