Yoga is an essential way to get healthy mind, strong muscles, stretchable and flexible body. Yoga helps people to get a fresh and healthy mind because it overcomes the body, mind, muscle stress.
Similarly, yoga has many benefits such as it increase flexibility, and muscle tone in the human body. Yoga improves respiration, athletic health, cardio health, energy, and vitality in the human body.
Moreover, yoga poses and exercises are best to balance metabolism, be helpful in weight reduction, and also perform stress management, etc.
People take more interest in yoga to get a perfect body shape, healthy and strong muscles, and a stretchable body. There are bundles of yoga exercises or poses categorized according to the benefits.
Like if somebody wants to stretch his/her body, then he/she has to follow the body stretch poses. Whereas, if you like to get rid of belly fat, then there are different poses or exercises. Similarly, some yoga exercises and poses are specially for those people who want to lose weight.
But they have a confusion of best time. Thus, people want to know what is the Best Time To Do Yoga For Weight Loss and what are the benefits? So, let’s discuss main points.
What is the Best Time To Do Yoga For Weight Loss
Yoga has not a specific time but if you are a very punctual person, then you need the best yoga schedule. Yoga schools or yoga classes give the proper schedule which helps everyone to do other works.
There are various exercises or yoga poses for weight loss that is suitable in the early morning. Similarly, some yoga poses for weight loss are suitable in the afternoon and also in the evening.
Every yoga teacher has their own experience and they recommend the yoga poses with a yoga schedule. But we will discuss all the times and will try to know what is the best time for yoga to lose weight. So, let’s get started.
Early Morning Yoga for Weight Loss
Yoga performs superbly in the morning because you have an empty abdomen/stomach in the early morning. The poses and yoga practice will be easy for you. If you rise early, then you should definitely start your day with yoga exercises, poses, and practice to lose weight.
You will enjoy the freshness, nature, and feel relaxed. You have to make a plan and set the time schedule in which you will have to divide all the time in your daily routine of works/tasks. So, drink detox and start yoga practice/exercises to boost energy in your body.
These yoga exercises will energize your body whole the day and you will be fresh. You have to activate your body in the early morning to get rid of tiredness, and it is the best option to burn fat, calories in your body.
Benefits of Early Morning Yoga
- Early morning yoga or morning yoga enhances power, energy, and strength in the human body.
- Morning yoga boosts the metabolism and also supports burning calories which helps to lose weight.
- The yoga exercises in the morning help to get better heart conditions and also blood flow.
- Early morning yoga also enables more suitable digestion of the human body and mind.
- It also promotes the detoxification in human mind and body.
- Morning Yoga for weight loss also helps to reduce blood sugar levels.
- It helps to relieve mental diseases such as anxiety and stress.
- Moreover, morning yoga enhances flexibility and dexterity in the human body.
- The morning yoga poses helps to decrease muscles damage and also reduce stiffness/soreness.
Demerits of Morning Yoga Exercises
- If you have not slept well and you wake up early in the morning, then you might feel more tired after yoga.
- Also, your body should be completely hydrated.
Yoga Exercises (Asanas) For weight Loss
- Child Pose (Balasana)
- Warrior Pose I (Virabhadrasana I)
- Locust Pose (Salabhasana)
- Bow Pose (Dhanurasana)
- Reverse Warrior Pose (Viparita Virabhadrasana)
- Extended Triangle Pose (Utthita Trikonasana)
- Downward Facing Dog Pose (Adho Mukha Svanasana)
- Sun Salutation Pose (Surya Namaskara)
Afternoon Yoga for Weight Loss
You can perform yoga in the afternoon but you need to set schedule for it. So, you can choose the time hours between 11 am to 3 pm. You can choose a good time in which you have no other tasks and you are totally free. This afternoon yoga exercise will help you to decrease calories.
You can perform the best yoga asanas to burn fat as it decreases your body’s insulin levels. The exercise after lunch causes you to feel heavy and assume a toll on your body.
So, you need to make a schedule for weight loss yoga exercise and set a time after lunch. You have to wait for 45 minutes after having a meal. The body requires to take good rest to rejuvenate itself.
Evening Yoga for Weight Loss
Evening yoga exercises are also helpful for weight loss but the yoga schedule for evening exercise may not be suitable for everyone. Especially for those people who arrive home after a whole day of work.
But few people have the knowledge that evening yoga might be a suitable chance to remove tension from the body, mind, or brain. You need to make a schedule in which you will divide time between dinner and evening exercises.
Before dinner, the yoga exercises will not benefit you so you have to set the time after dinner. But you have to avoid yoga practices before sleep or bedtime because it will also not be good for your health or body.
In evening exercises, you have to add meditation because it will help you to get deep sleep. You will have to relax your body and take deep breathes because it will help you to burn calories.
Benefits of Evening Yoga
- You will feel better, comfortable, and more generous in the evening.
- Evening yoga poses are more energetic than early morning exercise when you might feel terrible.
It allows you to outline the food.
Demerits of Evening Yoga
- The evening yoga exercises can disrupt your sleeping routine and it might cause you to feel more energized and hard to sleep.
- As yoga leads up to your mind and body, you might feel hyperactive, which causes you to feel about other things instead of concentrating on your mind and breathing.
Our researchers said that morning is the Best Time To Do Yoga For Weight Loss because it has many advantages for the human body or health.
The afternoon and evening times are not so good because of some reasons such as people have busy routines and they have to perform several tasks.
They cannot set a proper time for yoga which is not good for them. Moreover, lunch and dinner can also interrupt yoga practice that is not good. Afternoon and Evening exercises have demerits which are explained in the above.